Chantaco Golf is open to visitors year round and welcomes you every day from :
- 8 :30 am to 06:00 pm from November through March (closed on Tuesdays)
- 08 :00am to 06 :30pm from April through October, every day without exception
To book a Tee time :
- For a Tee time to play 9 holes, with a start on Number 1 or Number 9, inquire at the Secretary.
- For a Tee time to play 18 holes a booking can be made on line at MyGreenfee.
To make a booking on line :
May we remind you that a licence is needed to access the course and the practice. Any visitor must first go to the Secretariat before access to the course or the practice.
Respecting the rules and etiquette will allow everyone to fully enjoy your round of golf :
- Avoid slow play
- Replace divots and repair pitch marks
- Observe the distance with the team in front
Golf Pass 5 courses
Low Season 285 € / High Season 335 €
Golf Pass 6 courses
Low Season 342 € / High Season 402 €
Golf Pass 7 courses
Low Season 399 € / High Season 469 €
Golf Pass 8 courses
Low Season 456 € / High Season 536 €
Golfers should wear attire appropriate to the sport . Short skirt, sleeveless top, shorts, jeans, sweatsuits are not allowed. The dress code in the clubhouse is smart/casual.